(former Advance Repetitive Schedule Excel Loader 188.8.131.52)
WHY Production Scheduling Workbench?
- Easy-to-use tool for quick and accurate scheduling.
- Production capacity optimization, while closely covering the demand.
- Utilizing resources wisely causes high ROI and great customer satisfaction.
Production Scheduling Workbench transforms production scheduling process and provides planners and managers with a real-time visibility of production schedule over long horizon, 28 days or 28 weeks.
Schedule, demand and on-hand inventory are presented in single spreadsheet. The application visually indicates schedule ranges, where the demand is not covered.
[Web demo video is coming soon...]
This is accomplished by comparing existing scheduled quantities with net requirement. Net requirement is calculated as difference between customer’s demand, minus on-hand inventory, minus manufacturing lead time.
Without Production Scheduling Workbench planners have to spend hours running various QAD reports, validating capacity (most likely outside of the system), on-hand inventory, figuring out what to produce and when. Then spending even more time entering this info into 184.108.40.206 menu of QAD.
Now, the software clearly indicates what you need, when and how many. It allows you to schedule quickly and accurately, provides useful drill downs.
Capacity optimization feature provides immediate work centers capacity report with a click of a button. This way Production Scheduling Workbench helps you to optimize production capacity, while closely covering the demand.
Once the schedule is finalized on the spreadsheet, you can upload the schedule to QAD’s 220.127.116.11 menu with a click of a button and also Schedule Explode 18.104.22.168, if you chose to.
Production Scheduling Workbench requires minimum user training and has convenient intuitive MS Excel interface.
More highlights about this product:
- Visual Excel tool for precise scheduling, saving you time and effort
- Allows you to utilize resources wisely
- Provides production capacity optimization, while closely covering the demand.
- Allows you to minimize stock levels
- Indirectly improves customer satisfaction
- Minimum user training required
- Quick adoption, but high ROI
- No IT supervision required, runs on auto-pilot
Optimizing Production Capacity – describes how QAD users can optimize usage of their production resources with Excel Loaders. Whether you use discrete work orders or advance repetitive schedule in QAD, offered Excel Loaders will enable your production planners to simulate production load scenarios before creating/updating WO’s or schedule in QAD. Thus, you will be able to plan production more accurately, use resources wisely, lower the cost and get higher returns.